As the flagship Eurocell fascia board, Euroboard is the perfect product for new homes
or for replacing old fascias. Available in standard profile or a distinctive sculpted
ogee style, Euroboard is strong enough to be fitted directly onto roof rafters. It’s
easy to fit and makes a smart improvement to any home.
Available in two styles to suit your home, this robust PVCu fascia system is designed
for low-maintenance and long-life. No painting is required and, at 18mm thick, the
fascia boards are sturdy enough to be attached directly to your rafters – helping
to reduce the cost of fascia replacement.
Euroboard fascias are designed to complement our Eurosoffits, but are also compatible
with all other types of soffits – giving you a choice of styles for your roofline.
What’s more, if you also choose Eurocell windows and doors for your home, you are
guaranteed an exact colour match across all your PVC-U products.
Hard-wearing, low-maintenance PVC fascia board – designed for direct fixing to rafters
Why choose Eurocell Euroboard PVC fascias?
· 18mm-thick board, designed for direct fix to rafters – eliminating the need for
a timber substrate.
· Available in eight widths from 150mm to 450mm.
· Available in five-metre lengths.
· Available in standard or ogee sculpted styles.
· Boards should be secured to rafters at a maximum of 600mm centres.
· Colour-matched fixing pins and corner trims available.
· Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products including windows,
doors and conservatories as well as fascias, soffits and guttering.
· Offers better thermal insulation than brick, concrete or timber.
· Fire rating to BS476 Part 7: 1997 Class 1.
· Guttering should be secured to every third rafter, although Euroboard is thick
enough to hold extra fixings at other points.
Supplied with up to 20-year guarantee against discolouration, warping and cracking